The goal of the program is to advance understanding about the economic, environmental, security, and policy trade-offs associated with the increased deployment of low- and no-carbon resources and technologies across the energy system and the resulting impacts on the quality of American life.
Grants in this program focus on advancing a series of interrelated strategies.
- Generate Novel Research and Knowledge
- Train the Next Generation of Scholars and Practitioners
- Build Multidisciplinary Networks and Communities
- Educate Stakeholders and Disseminate Information for Decision-Making
- Attract Additional Resources