R&R Senior/Key Person Profile (Expanded)
*Highlighted Areas are required to be filled out
This form allows for the data collection for a PD/PI and up to 99 other senior/key individuals (including any multi-PD/PIs).
- After the first 100 individuals have been entered, use the “Additional Senior/Key Person Profiles Format Page” to attach any remaining data.
- List senior/key personal profiles first, followed by other significant contributor (contribute to scientific development or execution of project but not committing specified measurable effort, i.e. person-months) profiles.
- Current & Pending Support should be attached only when specified in FOA. Otherwise, it may be requested later in the pre-award cycle (Just-in-Time Procedures).
Senior/key personnel are all individuals who contribute in a substantive, meaningful way to the scientific development or execution of the project, whether or not salaries are requested. Consultants should be included if they meet this definition.
Project Director/Principal Investigator
- The PD/PI must have an eRA Commons account with the PI role, and the account must be affiliated with the applicant organization.
- If you are proposing research at a different institution, consult the eRA Account Management System’s Online Help.
- When submitting an application involving multiple PD/PIs, list the “Contact” PD/PI in this field.
- List all additional PD/PIs in the Senior/Key Person section(s) below.
- The Commons username must be provided for all individuals assigned Project Role of PD/PI. All PD/PIs must be assigned the “PD/PI” role, even those at organizations other than the applicant organization.
- The role of “Co-PD/PI” is not currently used by NIH or other PHS agencies to designate a multiple PD/PI application. In order to avoid confusion, do not use the role of “Co-PD/PI.”
Other Significant Contributors (OSCs)
- Contribute to scientific development or execution of project but not committing specified measurable effort, i.e. person-months Enter “Other (Specify)” for the “Project Role” field, and enter “Other Significant Contributor” in the “Other Project Role Category” field.
- The biosketch should highlight the OSC’s accomplishments as a scientist.
- All senior/key personnel and other significant contributors must include biosketches.
- Figures and graphics are not allowed
- Maximum of 5 pages per person Attach as PDF